Banana & Almond Pancakes Recipe
Banana & Almond Pancakes
This dish makes a great breakfast or snack and is ready in under 15 mins. To enhance the dish, try serving with plain organic yoghurt and fresh raspberries.
- 1 egg
- 1 small banana
- 1 heaped tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon organic runny honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Crack the egg into a mixing bowl along with the banana and almond butter.
- Mash the ingredients together until smooth.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and then pour in the egg, banana and almond mixture.
- Cook until the underside is brown before transferring to a medium grill to brown the top of the pancake.
- Once golden place onto a plate, drizzle over the honey and dust with cinnamon.